Zum Inhalt springen

PlayStation®4™

Cloud

Empfohlene Beiträge

Interessant

Diese Features will man im PSN/PS4/PsVita sehen

Top 10 PlayStation 4 firmware ideas:

1. - Score*: 7,335
    The PS4 has amazing hardware. What it lacks is media friendly software. At a minimum we need what the PS3 had (Photos, Music (MP3/CD), Videos (MP4/AVI)). Ideally we’d get 4K-HEVC/MKV/ FLAC support.

> I think at least MP3 support is already coming, but the ability to play CDs and the most popular video formats would be great

2. - Score: 6,143

The PS4 needs to have what the PS3 had with the notifications of people signing on and off. At least add it as an option for those who do not want this.

> This one is a no-brainer, although things could get chaotic with 2,000 friends. I suggest adding a "Favorite Friends" feature so only those would be shown

3. - Score: 3,503

We need the option to pause our download as well as to prioritize them so we can have them download in the order we want.

> Essential feature. Especially if your Internet speed isn't fantastic

4. - Score: 2,633

You should be able to invite or join anybody you highlight on your friends list, or even players met list, at the touch of a button (recommend Square) instead of going through so many menus.

5. - Score: 2,400

Allow us to view our trophies while offline on the PS4.

6. - Score: 2,248

Release a patch that adds support for 3D Blu-ray movies.

> Kind of weird how this isn't supported yet, especially when you consider the big 3D push from Sony not so long ago

7. - Score: 1,345

The ability to sort PS4 Trophies by completion percentage.

> Not only by completion %, but also alphabetically and by date earned. Ascending and descending order, as well

8. - Score: 1,191

The ability to change the color of the light strip on the PS4 console, currently the default color is white while the console is on, quite a boring color!

9. - Score: 1,105

Video chat using the PlayStation Camera.

10. - Score: 1,037

Add the option to un-clutter the Home Screen by allowing us to put games in folders similar to how the “TV & Video” is in its own folder/drop down menu.

> Any options to allow for better organization of the home screen would be welcome

Top 5 PlayStation Vita firmware ideas:

1. - Score: 3,920
    Please make the next PS Vita update sync with DualShock 4 so I can use it on the road rather than when I am home.

> Not only for Remote Play, but for the whole system. I'd actually go buy a DualShock 4 right now if I could use it on the Vita. Not sure if it's technically possible, though

2. - Score: 1,101

I’d really like to have multiple accounts on the Vita like it is on PS3/PS4 with the ability to share the content between my family members.

> An essential feature for anyone who has ever used multiple accounts on PS3 or PS4. Would also make PS Vita 100% region-free.

3. - Score: 526

Please bring more compatible games to the Vita! The PSP library available to the Vita excludes many of its most popular titles.

> Absolutely. Most games are actually compatible, but you are simply not allowed to download them

4. - Score: 326

It´s terrible having to interact with the screen when watching something and the screen simply dims out without any means to avoid it. Add the option to turn off auto-sleep

5. - Score: 300

Can you please make a check box in the store download list that says “Only show PS Vita compatible software” so that I don’t have to scroll through the hundreds of non-Vita items to find something?

> Yes. Yes. YES. Especially when you consider that the Store returns to the top of the download list when you download something

Top PlayStation Network ideas:

1. Ability to change User ID - Score: 21,481

PSN needs an update to add the ability to change User ID for $5.

2. Convert sub account to master account - Score: 8,827

It would be great to provide a way to convert a sub account to a master account when the user of the sub account turns 18.

> That this and the above aren't an option yet makes me believe that Sony originally created PSN on very fragile foundations

3. Delete trophies with 0% - Score: 4,919

There should be a way for you to delete trophies with 0% on all these free games I try out, that I never have any intention of playing again.

4. Display total time spent playing - Score: 2,301

PSN should have a feature that allows you to see how many hours you have spent playing each individual game.

> Similar to Nintendo's Activity Log, would be nice

5. Game gifting on PlayStation Store - Score: 2,044

Allow one to buy games for other users.

6. Ability to clean up download list - Score: 1,200

We should be able to clean up our download list from our PlayStation account from all the unwanted demos we download. If you agree, vote yes…

Delete trophies with 0%

Da scheinen aber sehr viele Leute komplexe zu haben. :facepalm:

Geht mir aber auch tierisch auf die Eier. Geht nicht darum das jemand sehen kann das ich das Game nicht oder kaum gespielt habe. Bei manchen kann man ja sogar stolz drauf sein. Die Games liegen da nur rum wie son leerer Jogurtbecher im Wohnzimmer. Unaufgeräumt, unschön, extra Scrolling etc.

So schwer können einige der Wünsche auch nicht sein. Delete null Prozent Erfolge gibts z.B. bei der XBox, Namen ändern geht bei Steam und XBL. Wäre schön, wenn Sony das auch ran bekommt.

Bearbeitet von steffen

Interessant

Diese Features will man im PSN/PS4/PsVita sehen

Top 10 PlayStation 4 firmware ideas:

1. - Score*: 7,335
    The PS4 has amazing hardware. What it lacks is media friendly software. At a minimum we need what the PS3 had (Photos, Music (MP3/CD), Videos (MP4/AVI)). Ideally we’d get 4K-HEVC/MKV/ FLAC support.

> I think at least MP3 support is already coming, but the ability to play CDs and the most popular video formats would be great

2. - Score: 6,143

The PS4 needs to have what the PS3 had with the notifications of people signing on and off. At least add it as an option for those who do not want this.

> This one is a no-brainer, although things could get chaotic with 2,000 friends. I suggest adding a "Favorite Friends" feature so only those would be shown

3. - Score: 3,503

We need the option to pause our download as well as to prioritize them so we can have them download in the order we want.

> Essential feature. Especially if your Internet speed isn't fantastic

4. - Score: 2,633

You should be able to invite or join anybody you highlight on your friends list, or even players met list, at the touch of a button (recommend Square) instead of going through so many menus.

5. - Score: 2,400

Allow us to view our trophies while offline on the PS4.

6. - Score: 2,248

Release a patch that adds support for 3D Blu-ray movies.

> Kind of weird how this isn't supported yet, especially when you consider the big 3D push from Sony not so long ago

7. - Score: 1,345

The ability to sort PS4 Trophies by completion percentage.

> Not only by completion %, but also alphabetically and by date earned. Ascending and descending order, as well

8. - Score: 1,191

The ability to change the color of the light strip on the PS4 console, currently the default color is white while the console is on, quite a boring color!

9. - Score: 1,105

Video chat using the PlayStation Camera.

10. - Score: 1,037

Add the option to un-clutter the Home Screen by allowing us to put games in folders similar to how the “TV & Video” is in its own folder/drop down menu.

> Any options to allow for better organization of the home screen would be welcome

Top 5 PlayStation Vita firmware ideas:

1. - Score: 3,920
    Please make the next PS Vita update sync with DualShock 4 so I can use it on the road rather than when I am home.

> Not only for Remote Play, but for the whole system. I'd actually go buy a DualShock 4 right now if I could use it on the Vita. Not sure if it's technically possible, though

2. - Score: 1,101

I’d really like to have multiple accounts on the Vita like it is on PS3/PS4 with the ability to share the content between my family members.

> An essential feature for anyone who has ever used multiple accounts on PS3 or PS4. Would also make PS Vita 100% region-free.

3. - Score: 526

Please bring more compatible games to the Vita! The PSP library available to the Vita excludes many of its most popular titles.

> Absolutely. Most games are actually compatible, but you are simply not allowed to download them

4. - Score: 326

It´s terrible having to interact with the screen when watching something and the screen simply dims out without any means to avoid it. Add the option to turn off auto-sleep

5. - Score: 300

Can you please make a check box in the store download list that says “Only show PS Vita compatible software” so that I don’t have to scroll through the hundreds of non-Vita items to find something?

> Yes. Yes. YES. Especially when you consider that the Store returns to the top of the download list when you download something

Top PlayStation Network ideas:

1. Ability to change User ID - Score: 21,481

PSN needs an update to add the ability to change User ID for $5.

2. Convert sub account to master account - Score: 8,827

It would be great to provide a way to convert a sub account to a master account when the user of the sub account turns 18.

> That this and the above aren't an option yet makes me believe that Sony originally created PSN on very fragile foundations

3. Delete trophies with 0% - Score: 4,919

There should be a way for you to delete trophies with 0% on all these free games I try out, that I never have any intention of playing again.

4. Display total time spent playing - Score: 2,301

PSN should have a feature that allows you to see how many hours you have spent playing each individual game.

> Similar to Nintendo's Activity Log, would be nice

5. Game gifting on PlayStation Store - Score: 2,044

Allow one to buy games for other users.

6. Ability to clean up download list - Score: 1,200

We should be able to clean up our download list from our PlayStation account from all the unwanted demos we download. If you agree, vote yes…

Ist diese Ideen Website neu oder gibts die schon länger?

ja ich meine der 1. Punkt ist ein Riesenpunkt, da gehört so ziemlich alles dazu, was noch fehlt, MP3-Support, DLNA, Flashplayersupport für z.B. 1080p videos usw...

Genau, halt dieser Video/Music Support.

Also wenn wirklich alles was da aufgezählt worden ist kommt, kann Sony ruhig mein Mietvertrag haben ^^

Den das wäre wirklich das beste was passieren könnte

• Foozer hat Thema abgepinnt