Zum Inhalt springen

Dark Souls 2

Dean Winchester

Empfohlene Beiträge

Dark Souls 2 Summon Range Calculator

This information is not definitive - the community is in the process of testing the numbers provided by namco. Please add your experiences and notes to this page.

Do not add links to external apps.

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Summon+Range+Calculator

helft der community und trägt wenn möglich die werte hier ein:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhQCsuwIHt7wdHBwQXpXN2ZHM1VpLW5fSF9FZXFwNFE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Toll...... Noch schwereres coopen als noch davor wa.....

Hätte namco ja auch anders lösen können oder viell auch mal explizit erklären können woe es denn jetzt funktioniert.

Bestimmt is bad rosie schuld..... Nur wegen der rosie gemacht, damit man in dks2 nicht mehr auf solch eine prügel gang stößt xD

Toll...... Noch schwereres coopen als noch davor wa.....

Hätte namco ja auch anders lösen können oder viell auch mal explizit erklären können woe es denn jetzt funktioniert.

Bestimmt is bad rosie schuld..... Nur wegen der rosie gemacht, damit man in dks2 nicht mehr auf solch eine prügel gang stößt xD

haha ^^ der Rosie wieder ... ich warte nur noch bis seine geilen videos wieder auf youtube geladen werden von DS2 :bana1: der hat mir täglich wieder ein lächeln ins jesichte gezaubert wenn DS mal wieder kacke zu mir war :D

Hat er/sie/es nicht aufgehört?

Es war eine Sie!

was :heul::heul::heul::heul::heul:

Ja hat aufgehört Videos zu machen, wegen dem ganzen Hate Xbox Comments, Youtube Comments (Die sind halt nicht umsonst deaktiviert worden), weil Sie ein Mädchen ist usw.

Gestern hat sie sich zum ersten Mal dazu geäußert, weil der Text zu lang ist in einem Spoiler:

Thankyou all for the very kind words, you have no idea how amazing it is to hear those things, so I will tell you all I can about what went wrong...

I used to just be one of the annoying anonymous users in wiki chat, spamming my questions like "What does occult do?" "What is best sword" lol. Then I finally made a username of "RedHotRosie" which in UK speak, "RedHot" means 'good at something - "That bitch is red hot at dark souls" yadda yadda. But obviously it came across like a slutty name and not seeing this at the time, I wondered why I was getting hassle from trolls calling me a man!

I stuck around this chat and made alot of friends, and eventually was made moderator and helped keep the page quality. Around the same time as this, I kept hearing about this guy called "Peeve" and how amazing he was because he uploaded videos... So I checked them out and thought 'Wow that guy knows how to play, and hes really famous!' I also watched darksouls mindye and LOVED his trolling with chameleon etc... And decided to borrow some recording equipment and give it a go... For those of you who remember back far enough, my channel started with 2 forest pvp videos - (Terrible quality, hornet murakumo, ton of poise, flip ring) haha. I then uploaded a video of hiding as chameleon in the parish, jumping out with a hornet washing pole to kill hosts... And had so much fun!

At the time, I was living with Mayhem and he threw alot of troll ideas my way (Seriously he thought of almost all the good stuff on my channel) and we worked on videos together in sens fortress. He showed me how to spice up videos with little intros and endings, how to give each video a theme and a decent sound track to make it more than just a raw pvp footage video.

Then youtube started to grow, like really fast! So for a while, things were awesome! I had made a ton of friends, my name was at the top of the arena team boards (Xbox), i had a growing youtube chanell and was obsessed with a hobby that i loved!

But obsession isnt always healthy... I cant remember the exact point in which things went wrong.. Probably shortly after the channel had a growth spurt... But I started to deal with fame badly. I was fine with constructive criticism, but the flat out haters, that I should have just ignored... Started to get to me. I found myself arguing with them on my comment threads, trying to MAKE them see my point instead of just ignoring, and of course I am sure you all know, there is no such thing as 'winning' an arguement on the internet, so I was basically pissing in the wind lol. These haters would find their way to my precious wiki chat and start pushing me there... To which I had power so usually banned them from the page, making me appear as some kind of tyrant to even my best friends there when it wasnt fully deserved. I felt like I had something to prove about being "Good" at the game after I was called bad by the haters who flamed the gank videos... So I was challenging every new person on xbox in chat to a duel, and acting like a terrible winner / sore loser after every time... I eventually managed to fight Peeve on a random invade and beat him, I also had a bigger channel than he did at one point... But it didn't matter, because any goals that I had were just gone, and all that was left was a spiteful bitch that hated everyone and everything about dark souls...

Xskulled was a friend at one point, we made one of the most successful dark souls videos there is (Iron Lumberjacks) and it was fun! We had so many plans to work on and we grew together, I always loved his work... But then, he was streaming one day and I was invading to snipe (As alot of us did at wiki chat for laughs) And I am not sure what happened... I logged into the stream and he was basically broadcasting a live hate stream against me, with a ton of followers doing the same... All dipping in and out of wiki chat to annoy me with spam and links to the stream... I watched this for over an hour, crying my eyes out and trying to understand why someone would do this.

Kkobra and Underscore_Flash were the ones that got to me the most... Kkobra hated on ALL of my videos and I guess that Flash was just some kind of follower of his or something. Kkobra then messaged me pretending to be all nice and sorry about things, and after a few days of speaking, he convinced me he was a decent guy... I ended up (Stupidly) confiding in him about a disability of mine... And within minutes, had taken a screen shot and uploaded it to youtue on a bunch of alternate channels with laughing edited in... Mayhem and I managed to get the videos taken down through youtube reports, but that was the final straw for me - I had to leave.

So things were up and down, and it all happened so fast... I dealt with fame very badly and just couldn't handle it. I try my best to look through the haters eyes and understand some kind of positive motive because its bad practice to just write someone off as a troll... I am sure that on some level i deserved a bit of hate but again, I didnt deal with it properly, despite all of the amazing advice from my friends. I think forgiveness is always a big ask, but to those of my friends that ever see this, I am deeply sorry that I let you down and wasnt strong enough, i really did give it my best shot.

That said... As I quit, my dear friend Mayhem started a channel up with me! The idea was to be a hub channel for new uploaders to send in their work and be noticed by the big guys + gain a head start on youtube... However at around this time, I left YT, and we had heard that the idea had already been done... And also SLB was doing his top 10 series, so the goal had already been achieved in a way...

So since Mayhem thought of most of my trolls, I told him to use the hub channel as his own and upload the content that he was wanting me to do, and we could flip roles on his channel so that I took a back seat instead. After a year of uploading, the channel is still going strong, I have got to help on a few videos like Danse Macabre and others to choose the music and clips etc, so please please please take a look at the channel if you can. This guy is the one who made my channel, the one who kept me sane when leaving youtube and the one who brought all of us uploaders together at Darkersouls.

Darkersouls.Chatango.Com is a chat box like wiki chat but much less crowded and more focussed on the game. We started with 5 uploaders and have grown to about 30 regulars that have kept the chat constantly active over the past year, anyone is welcome there to chill with us :)

Ok thats all I have to say at the moment... if you want to chat at any point, I will be at Darkersouls when I can, and my PM is RedHotRosie.Chatango.Com

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, and thankyou for checking out the channel

Rosie~

Statement auch auf der Google+ Seite zu finden:

https://plus.google.com/112642304983901523640/posts

Einer der in ihre Fußstapfen tritt ist hier zu finden bzw. macht sie mit ihm teilweise neue Videos:

Bearbeitet von DarkInside

Es war eine Sie!

Ja hat aufgehört Videos zu machen, wegen dem ganzen Hate Xbox Comments, Youtube Comments (Die sind halt nicht umsonst deaktiviert worden), weil Sie ein Mädchen ist usw.

Gestern hat sie sich zum ersten Mal dazu geäußert, weil der Text zu lang ist in einem Spoiler:

Thankyou all for the very kind words, you have no idea how amazing it is to hear those things, so I will tell you all I can about what went wrong...

I used to just be one of the annoying anonymous users in wiki chat, spamming my questions like "What does occult do?" "What is best sword" lol. Then I finally made a username of "RedHotRosie" which in UK speak, "RedHot" means 'good at something - "That bitch is red hot at dark souls" yadda yadda. But obviously it came across like a slutty name and not seeing this at the time, I wondered why I was getting hassle from trolls calling me a man!

I stuck around this chat and made alot of friends, and eventually was made moderator and helped keep the page quality. Around the same time as this, I kept hearing about this guy called "Peeve" and how amazing he was because he uploaded videos... So I checked them out and thought 'Wow that guy knows how to play, and hes really famous!' I also watched darksouls mindye and LOVED his trolling with chameleon etc... And decided to borrow some recording equipment and give it a go... For those of you who remember back far enough, my channel started with 2 forest pvp videos - (Terrible quality, hornet murakumo, ton of poise, flip ring) haha. I then uploaded a video of hiding as chameleon in the parish, jumping out with a hornet washing pole to kill hosts... And had so much fun!

At the time, I was living with Mayhem and he threw alot of troll ideas my way (Seriously he thought of almost all the good stuff on my channel) and we worked on videos together in sens fortress. He showed me how to spice up videos with little intros and endings, how to give each video a theme and a decent sound track to make it more than just a raw pvp footage video.

Then youtube started to grow, like really fast! So for a while, things were awesome! I had made a ton of friends, my name was at the top of the arena team boards (Xbox), i had a growing youtube chanell and was obsessed with a hobby that i loved!

But obsession isnt always healthy... I cant remember the exact point in which things went wrong.. Probably shortly after the channel had a growth spurt... But I started to deal with fame badly. I was fine with constructive criticism, but the flat out haters, that I should have just ignored... Started to get to me. I found myself arguing with them on my comment threads, trying to MAKE them see my point instead of just ignoring, and of course I am sure you all know, there is no such thing as 'winning' an arguement on the internet, so I was basically pissing in the wind lol. These haters would find their way to my precious wiki chat and start pushing me there... To which I had power so usually banned them from the page, making me appear as some kind of tyrant to even my best friends there when it wasnt fully deserved. I felt like I had something to prove about being "Good" at the game after I was called bad by the haters who flamed the gank videos... So I was challenging every new person on xbox in chat to a duel, and acting like a terrible winner / sore loser after every time... I eventually managed to fight Peeve on a random invade and beat him, I also had a bigger channel than he did at one point... But it didn't matter, because any goals that I had were just gone, and all that was left was a spiteful bitch that hated everyone and everything about dark souls...

Xskulled was a friend at one point, we made one of the most successful dark souls videos there is (Iron Lumberjacks) and it was fun! We had so many plans to work on and we grew together, I always loved his work... But then, he was streaming one day and I was invading to snipe (As alot of us did at wiki chat for laughs) And I am not sure what happened... I logged into the stream and he was basically broadcasting a live hate stream against me, with a ton of followers doing the same... All dipping in and out of wiki chat to annoy me with spam and links to the stream... I watched this for over an hour, crying my eyes out and trying to understand why someone would do this.

Kkobra and Underscore_Flash were the ones that got to me the most... Kkobra hated on ALL of my videos and I guess that Flash was just some kind of follower of his or something. Kkobra then messaged me pretending to be all nice and sorry about things, and after a few days of speaking, he convinced me he was a decent guy... I ended up (Stupidly) confiding in him about a disability of mine... And within minutes, had taken a screen shot and uploaded it to youtue on a bunch of alternate channels with laughing edited in... Mayhem and I managed to get the videos taken down through youtube reports, but that was the final straw for me - I had to leave.

So things were up and down, and it all happened so fast... I dealt with fame very badly and just couldn't handle it. I try my best to look through the haters eyes and understand some kind of positive motive because its bad practice to just write someone off as a troll... I am sure that on some level i deserved a bit of hate but again, I didnt deal with it properly, despite all of the amazing advice from my friends. I think forgiveness is always a big ask, but to those of my friends that ever see this, I am deeply sorry that I let you down and wasnt strong enough, i really did give it my best shot.

That said... As I quit, my dear friend Mayhem started a channel up with me! The idea was to be a hub channel for new uploaders to send in their work and be noticed by the big guys + gain a head start on youtube... However at around this time, I left YT, and we had heard that the idea had already been done... And also SLB was doing his top 10 series, so the goal had already been achieved in a way...

So since Mayhem thought of most of my trolls, I told him to use the hub channel as his own and upload the content that he was wanting me to do, and we could flip roles on his channel so that I took a back seat instead. After a year of uploading, the channel is still going strong, I have got to help on a few videos like Danse Macabre and others to choose the music and clips etc, so please please please take a look at the channel if you can. This guy is the one who made my channel, the one who kept me sane when leaving youtube and the one who brought all of us uploaders together at Darkersouls.

Darkersouls.Chatango.Com is a chat box like wiki chat but much less crowded and more focussed on the game. We started with 5 uploaders and have grown to about 30 regulars that have kept the chat constantly active over the past year, anyone is welcome there to chill with us :)

Ok thats all I have to say at the moment... if you want to chat at any point, I will be at Darkersouls when I can, and my PM is RedHotRosie.Chatango.Com

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, and thankyou for checking out the channel

Rosie~

Statement auch auf der Google+ Seite zu finden:

https://plus.google.com/112642304983901523640/posts

Einer der in ihre Fußstapfen tritt ist hier zu finden bzw. macht sie mit ihm teilweise neue Videos:

oh man die arme :( ... musste doch da gleich wirklich mein kommentar auf youtube mit abgeben ..

ich will die Rosie zurück ............... ihr freund der ihr nachfolger sein wird .. ich weiß nicht -.... Rosie kann man nicht ersetzen !