Zum Inhalt springen

Driveclub

era1Ne

Welche Bewertung würdest du DriveClub geben?  

166 Benutzer abgestimmt

1. 1. Welche Bewertung würdest du DriveClub geben?

• Perfekt!
    • 1 - sehr gut
    • 2 - gut
    • 3 - durchschnittlich
    • 4 - schlecht
    • 5 - sehr schlecht
    • Miserabel!

Empfohlene Beiträge

das ist also der grund weshalb es kein Fanatec support gibt

"As a Sony published title we're only allowed to support officially licensed peripherals."

find ich irgendwie blöd

Richtig bescheuert. Was denkt sich Sony dabei! :facepalm:

Wäre nicht das erste mal :zwinker:

Soll dann aber auch wieder gut sein, von meiner Seite aus wars das.

Prima! :good:

• Antworten 6.3Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

erster eindruck zum hardcore mode handling

"Ok guys tried the new hardcore mode and I'm very impressed, they are correct to call it hardcore, this is allot slower. They haven't simply turned off assist, there is now less cornering grip, less braking power, grip has actually been reduced in a big way, my lap last night on AHR 1 was about 10 seconds off my current best in the same car, although I was using a different wheel to what I use at home.I'd say the difference will be about 5-8 seconds once you learn the new brake points and lower grip. In my opinion it makes everything more realistic hot hatches torque steer in heavy rain, braking in the wet can be extremely tricky, was racing kinloch in a 458 special in heavy rain and braking into the 1st bend was ultra hard, it will need re learning as all your old brake markers are far to late, now it all feel more realistic, even the replays look more realistic as the cars are visually slower through the bends. The cars also felt much more alive, you could feel the power now, the Evantra in heavy rain was suicide.It's like a whole new game, I thought it would basically be like grid with no assist but this is now closer to your GT type handling It's easily more simulation than arcade in this new mode. And credit to evo for the change they could easily just took TC off left grip the same etc, but evo did it properly and now Driveclub offers arcade and sim fans a game worth playing. "

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=193334468&postcount=572

Bearbeitet von A!!

erster eindruck zum hardcore mode handling

"Ok guys tried the new hardcore mode and I'm very impressed, they are correct to call it hardcore, this is allot slower. They haven't simply turned off assist, there is now less cornering grip, less braking power, grip has actually been reduced in a big way, my lap last night on AHR 1 was about 10 seconds off my current best in the same car, although I was using a different wheel to what I use at home.I'd say the difference will be about 5-8 seconds once you learn the new brake points and lower grip. In my opinion it makes everything more realistic hot hatches torque steer in heavy rain, braking in the wet can be extremely tricky, was racing kinloch in a 458 special in heavy rain and braking into the 1st bend was ultra hard, it will need re learning as all your old brake markers are far to late, now it all feel more realistic, even the replays look more realistic as the cars are visually slower through the bends. The cars also felt much more alive, you could feel the power now, the Evantra in heavy rain was suicide.It's like a whole new game, I thought it would basically be like grid with no assist but this is now closer to your GT type handling It's easily more simulation than arcade in this new mode. And credit to evo for the change they could easily just took TC off left grip the same etc, but evo did it properly and now Driveclub offers arcade and sim fans a game worth playing. "

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=193334468&postcount=572

Fett, freue mich drauf!

Vielleicht muss ich mir dann wegen DriveClub doch ein neues Lenkrad zulegen :trollface:

@Buzz

Auf welchem Fahrerlevel bist du denn mittlerweile?

200 wahrscheinlich oder? :smileD:

Ich bin froh dass sie den normalen Fahrerlevel vom Elite getrennt haben.

Bin jetzt ja nicht so der hardcore Spieler der unbedingt alle Sterne usw. haben muss, genauso wie die Aufgaben bei den Elitelevel.

Gibts überhaupt noch eine Levelgrenze?

Ich bin Fahrerlevel 71, Clublevel 33 (bin das einzige Mitglied).

Elitelevel hab ich grade mal den ersten gemacht, da steht bei mir eine grüne 1 :)