Nioh: Patch 1.16 inkl. PvP-Modus „Battles of Skill“ veröffentlicht
Das Action-Rollenspiel "Nioh" hat ein neues Update auf die Version 1.16 erhalten. Somit kann man ab sofort in dem PvP-Modus "Battles of Skill" gegen andere Spieler antreten. Zudem werden zahlreiche weitere Anpassungen geboten.
Nachdem Koei Tecmo und Team Ninja zuletzt die japanischen Patchnotes für das Update 1.16 des Action-Rollenspiels „Nioh“ veröffentlicht und damit einige neue Features bestätigt hatten, haben sie inzwischen sowohl den angesprochenen Softwareflicken als auch die englischsprachigen Patchnotes bereitgestellt. Das Update 1.16 bringt übrigens lediglich 75,76 Megabyte auf die Waage.
Mit dem neuesten Patch kommt endlich der PvP-Modus ins Spiel, sodass man die Möglichkeit hat gegen andere Spieler in den Kampf zu ziehen. Allerdings werden die Spiele sehr ausgeglichen gestaltet, indem verschiedene Funktionen deaktiviert und die Ausrüstung aneinander angepasst wird. Die Anpassungen sind lediglich temporär und nur für den PvP-Modus „Battles of Skill“ gedacht. Mit „Battles of Strength“ kann man hingegen die eigene Ausrüstung verwenden.
Desweiteren wird das Maximallevel von 500 auf 550 angehoben sowie die Amrita-Ausschüttung erhöht. Den englischsprachigen Patchnotes kann man alle Änderungen entnehmen:
Änderungen des Patches 1.16
Added a new feature to PVP battles: “Battles of Skill”
- In these battles, you forego your current setup and instead fight using different equipment abilities, stats, and shortcuts. Furthermore, Crest boons, Passive skills, Prestige titles, and Mystic Arts are disabled.
- Your Guardian Spirit’s level will also be changed to a set value, but all Guardian Spirit protections will be active.
- All changes are temporary, and are only applied during a PVP battle.
- When searching for a PVP battle, you can now select between “Skill” (for Battles of Skill) or “Strength”.
- “Battles of Strength” are the same as PVP battles up until now (you use your own equipment as normal).
- Raised the level cap from 500 to 550 after reaching the Way of the Wise.
- Greatly increased the amount of Amrita received for completing missions in the Way of the Wise.
- Greatly increased the amount of Amrita received from enemies appearing in missions level 500 or higher in the Way of the Wise.
- Players are now able to evade immediately as they get up.
- Shortened the amount of time needed for a max charge of the Sword skill “Iai Quickdraw.”
- Adjusted the timing and hit box of the Dual Sword skill “Sign of the Cross.”
- Improved the hit box when using an uncharged “Sign of the Cross.”
- Increased the amount of Ki used by a fully charged “Sign of the Cross” (PVP only).
- Enlarged the visual effect of the shockwave produced by the Odachi skill “Groundquake,” and enlarged the hit box to match.
- Changed the strike portion of “Groundquake” so that it knocks the opponent down and increased the Ki damage of the shockwave while decreasing its HP damage (PVP only).
- Increased the amount of Ki used by the “Groundquake” (PVP only).
- Shortened the down time of an opponent knocked down by the Tonfa’s “Grapple”.
- Decreased the Ki damage caused by the Tonfa’s follow-up attack after getting deflected (PVP only).
- Decreased the duration of the effect from Enku’s Guardian Spirit protection “Nullify Damage (Dash Attacks)” (PVP only).
- Increased the amount of Glory earned from a loss or a draw in a PVP battle.
- Fixed a bug in which attacks would not hit Yamata-no-Orochi in “The Demon King Revealed” during Online Multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug in which characters would sometimes sink into the ground in areas above ground in “Scion of Virtue.”
- Fixed a bug in which running out of Ki when charging one of the following skills would lock up the controls until the skill was fully charged, even if you let go of the button. Affected skills:
- The Sword skill “Iai Quickdraw”
- The Dual Sword skill “Sign of the Cross”
- The Odachi skill “Imperative Strike”
- Fixed a bug in which quickly using a Tonfa step-attack would occasionally result in the attack not hitting.
- Fixed a bug in which you would be returned to your original stance even if you changed stances when using the Tonfa skills “Demon Dance: Heaven” or “Demon Dance: Earth.”
- Fixed a bug in which “Pulverize: Earth” would not trigger after the Tonfa skill “Demon Dance: Earth” even if you input the additional command.
- Fixed a bug in which you would not lose Ki when a low-stance strong attack with Tonfa was quickly deflected.
- Fixed a bug in which the hit box was not properly set for the falling Bare-Fisted attack.
- Fixed a bug in which Suzaku’s Guardian Spirit protection, “Auto-charge Amrita Gauge (Critical)”, continued to be active even after switching to another Guardian Spirit.
- Fixed a bug in which Suzaku’s Guardian Spirit protection, “Auto-charge Amrita Gauge (Critical)”, would not trigger even if the proper conditions were met.
- Fixed a bug in which Narikama Tanuki’s Guardian Spirit protection, “Auto Life Recovery (Critical)”, would not trigger even if the proper conditions were met.
- Fixed a bug in which the icons for some of the Spirit Stones received as mission rewards did not display properly.
- Fixed a bug in which new Transformations that are added to the Trade menu by completing missions would not be added if the missions were not completed on the Way of the Samurai difficulty.
- Fixed a bug in which your lock-on would not properly switch back and forth in 2 vs 2 PVP battles.
- Fixed other various bugs.