Zum Inhalt springen

Far Cry 2 (english)

Wangan_Cruiser

Empfohlene Beiträge

Thanks for your research =)

Your right, Far Cry 2 is a must have title, but I'm not sure yet, if I'm going to by this game.

I've seen the trailer from "Brothers in Arms" and it highly reminds me of Call of Cuty and this typical Second World War scenarios, but Far Cry 2 has a really interesting and, of course, new setting.

And the fact, that the developer includes a multiplayer, sounds even better ... but I'm stil a little bit sceptical ^^ .... shooters aren't my favorite genre :) ....

We'll see ;) .... nevertheless, money is an important factor, too :tongue2: .....

But maybe there´s a guy with a mullett. :think: looool

What's a "mullett" ???? ^^° ...

Thanks for your research =)

Your right, Far Cry 2 is a must have title, but I'm not sure yet, if I'm going to by this game.

I've seen the trailer from "Brothers in Arms" and it highly reminds me of Call of Cuty and this typical Second World War scenarios, but Far Cry 2 has a really interesting and, of course, new setting.

And the fact, that the developer includes a multiplayer, sounds even better ... but I'm stil a little bit sceptical ^^ .... shooters aren't my favorite genre :) ....

We'll see ;) .... nevertheless, money is an important factor, too :tongue2: .....

What's a "mullett" ???? ^^° ...

Mullet is a hairstyle from the 80's. You can say "Vokuhila" too. :D

If you want to buy a shooter, Far Cry 2 would be the best possible opinion cause you can do what you want. Second world war and other shooters are to linear for your fears... ;)