Zum Inhalt springen

[RDR] Allgemeines Diskussionsthema

VV6

Empfohlene Beiträge

• Antworten 2.4Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

Soll ich das Grundstück für 200$ kaufen oder den Mann einfach töten?

musst du wissen..was du mit deinem gewissen besser vereinbaren kannst :ok:

cool...hab grad ne mail von Amazon bekommen, dass ich 3 cent weniger bezahle als geplant :D

Noch was anderes....Bären gibts nur in dem Gebiet im Westen, wo man anfangs noch nicht hin kann, oder? muss nämlich 3 bären mit nur einem Schuss platt machen

Gast Chevelle
musst du wissen..was du mit deinem gewissen besser vereinbaren kannst :ok:

cool...hab grad ne mail von Amazon bekommen, dass ich 3 cent weniger bezahle als geplant :D

Noch was anderes....Bären gibts nur in dem Gebiet im Westen, wo man anfangs noch nicht hin kann, oder? muss nämlich 3 bären mit nur einem Schuss platt machen

Ist mir doch egal ob ich den umlege nur was macht mehr Sinn? :D

Bei diesen Herausforderungen muss ich auch jetzt die nächsten Pflanzen sammeln aber in das Gebiet komme ich sicher irgendwann noch hin. Wo sind denn die Kojoten? Ich finde echt keinen einzigen.

Analysis: Red Dead Redemption on PS3 vs. Xbox 360

Matt Peckham, PC World

Does Red Dead Redemption have a resolution problem on Sony's PlayStation 3? Is it even fair to call a "sub-high-definition" resolution choice a "problem"? Will anyone who doesn't own both systems care? Is raising the point a waste of space? Am I standing on the lip of a lava pit goading readers to push me in?

Tahoma or Sans Serif? DVD or Blu-ray? S-Video or HDMI? Electronic paper display or LCD? We choose technology--yes, fonts are technology--based on visual parameters all the time. While it's silly to dismiss a game because of minor visual disparities on one platform versus another, it's just as silly to pretend those differences aren't there.

They exist in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Red Dead Redemption, just as they did in Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto IV. As far as I can tell after messing around with both versions, and granted I'm speaking unscientifically, they look to be the same differences. Like GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption on the PS3 appears to be internally rendering at a lower resolution--some think 1152 x 640, or GTA IV's PS3 resolution--after which it's being software upscaled to 1280 x 720, or 720p, with quincunx anti-aliasing applied to smooth things over. That's compared to the Xbox 360 version, which runs natively at 720p, isn't being software upscaled, and employs 2x multisample anti-aliasing.

Consequently--and just as in GTA IV--the PS3 version of Red Dead Redemption looks notably murkier (though some might justifiably argue "smoother"), as if the world were overlaid with gaussian blur. It's noticeable immediately in the intro shot of the steamboat chugging into Blackwater port: Where the buildings, trees, mountains, and steamboat itself are crisply defined on the Xbox 360, they seem dimmer and slightly unfocused on the PS3, an effect that looks like interpolation to my eyes, i.e. how an LCD handles images when output at any of its non-native resolutions. The effect is continuous throughout the game: Objects with fine mesh textures look fuzzed from a distance. Tree branches, shrubbery, and the tangles in tumbleweeds lose their distinctness. The edges on distant buildings and right-angled objects seem to ripple and flicker more when shifting your view back and forth.

Conversely, and for technical reasons I'd only be guessing at, the PS3 version also looks a shade warmer than the Xbox 360 version (though it's easy to tweak the latter by fiddling with your TV's color temp settings).

Some people prefer Rockstar's approach on the PS3, for the same reasons they'll overlay a photo with slight blurring in Photoshop to "soften" or "warm" it. Others (like me) prefer the crisper--or as Rockstar's Sam Houser put it to 1UP about GTA IV, "more clinical"--look offered by the Xbox 360. For me, it's more a matter of sighting objects (or hostiles) accurately from a distance. You don't need me to remind you how important this can be in multiplayer.

As usual, my advice is to buy for the console you own. I'm not dithering to save myself from the frier, it's simply true given the obvious economics. If you own both consoles, on the other hand, your choice is between "crisper and slightly sterile-looking" versus "slightly unfocused but warmer." If you've played GTA IV and had to make this choice before, you already know the drill, and probably which way you roll.

Ich denke damit ist alles gesagt. Gefunden auf pcworld.com.

Dann is dein erstes weg. Aber das zweite Pferd is erst "richtig" deins wenn dus irgendwo angebunden hast.

Also ich hab's jketzt so gemacht:Ich hab das Wildpferd gefangen,dann mein altes gefangen und dann beide angebunden.

Die bleiebn dann doch an dem Ort wo ich sie festgebunden habe oder?

Ist mir doch egal ob ich den umlege nur was macht mehr Sinn? :D

Bei diesen Herausforderungen muss ich auch jetzt die nächsten Pflanzen sammeln aber in das Gebiet komme ich sicher irgendwann noch hin. Wo sind denn die Kojoten? Ich finde echt keinen einzigen.

Wenn du ihn umlegst verlierst du ehre und wenn nicht geld...hab den umgelegt, weil in dem moment 200$ einfach zu viel waren für mich.

Kojoten musst einfach auf die Map gucken, da sind die eingezeichnet.

Hmm...fahre grad mit der postkutsche(grad gegessen) und die ist an nem stein hängen geblieben :ohjeh:....

Die Minispiele sind kein Problem...Poker ist Easy(mit dem richtigen Anzug :D) und hufeisen werfen eigentlich auch.

Weiss vielleicht jemand, wo man gut HAsen jagen kann? Ich will grad die zweite Stufe vom Scharfschützen machen, aber finde die viecher einfach nicht

Hat Jemand nen Tipp zum hufeisenwerfen ?

Ich verlier da als und ich muss gewinnen für Son Outfit.

Und hat jemand schon das outfit der Walton Bande ?

Weil ich Krieg diese Aufgabe nicht hin wo ich alle Spieler in einem Pokerspiel in armadillo eliminieren soll ??

Gast Chevelle

Habe gerade ausversehen eine Flasche Schnaps oder so getrunken und meine Dead Eye Anzeige war wieder voll. Hätte ich das Zeug teuer verkaufen können?

Warum sammelst du jetzt schon die Outfits?

Beim Hufeisenwerfen musst du eig. nur schauen, dass du auf den Stab in der Erde zielst und kräftig ausholst bevor du dann loslässt.

Bearbeitet von Chevelle