Zum Inhalt springen

E3 2015

Empfohlene Beiträge

Das klingt nach PS4 Exklusiv ist es aber nicht kommt ebenso für die PC VR Brillen.

Denke schon das auch Morpheus auf der PK eine Rolle spielt aber keine große

das so meine ich wird Ende des Jahres würdig gefeiert werden.Eine Spiele

Erfahrung der neuen Generation,wenn die PS4 das locker packt wird sie sich

noch stärker verkaufen.

jo man liest es ja auch zum schluss im trailer.

• Antworten 1.8Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

o man liest es ja auch zum schluss im trailer.

Ist aber gut das möglichst viele Spiele diese neue Erfahrung unterstützen.

Ich frage mich ja noch immer ob diese Spiele auch normal ohne Morpheus

gespielt werden können.Denn dort sehe ich den Knackpunkt.Bringt Sony

aufwändige Exklusive für das System die auch nur von Morpheus Besitzern

gespielt werden können setzt es voraus das eben dieses ein Mega Erfolg

im Verkauf sein müsste.Was wiederum voraussetzt das Morpheus für

jeden Erschwinglich sein müsste vom Preis her.Ansonsten rentieren sich

aufwändige AAA Games ja gar nicht.Wie gesagt wenn diese Spiele auch

"normal" genutzt werden können wäre das bedeutend leichter.

Bearbeitet von golgarta2905

Ich hab ne fette Liste gefunden, von einem Insider der für mich vertrauenswürdig ist.

JRPG #1

JRPG #2

JRPG #3

JRPG #4

JRPG #5

New Shadow Hearts

Final Fantasy spin-off RPG

New SE console RPG IP

Final Fantasy X spin-off

FF7 spin-off

FF6 remake

Square Enix crossover game

New Parasite Eve

Monster Hunter PS4

DMC5

New Capcom TPS IP (Because we need more TPS)

New EA IP

New Ubisoft IP

New Prince of Persia

New Naval RPG

New Cyberpunk Action/Adventure/RPG IP

New Sega Action/Adventure IP

New Marvel Action/Adventure title

New Soul Calibur

New Rockstar IP

Alle Spiele bis auf zwei sollen der Wahrheit entsprechen, die Hälfte ca. soll auf der E3 vorgestellt werden, nicht alle sind PS4 exklusiv.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=166482193&postcount=11040

This is my wishlist from a while back. I've deleted games off it that I've talked about being in development in the past, and titles that people already know are in development (MM's new IP, GG's new IP, Gran Turismo etc.).

Here's the truth about this wishlist, when I posted it, about half of these games were probably going to show up at E3. Hence why I said in the post that I'll like E3 if even half of them show up. Now here's the thing, forget that. The when doesn't matter now. And that post is now meaningless with that kind of statement since I know what's happening generally, and the number doesn't fit due to some changes.

Instead, here's what I can tell you. All of the list is true, except for two games, which I can't vouch for. One of those games is actually coming to Nintendo, but that's second hand information, and I don't really know about it. The other hasn't even entered pre-production, and SCE is in talks about possibly getting something done with it. We'll have to see about that. But even without those two (and I won't say which two those are since if I do, I confirm something I don't want to), there's still a lot here.

I'll start you off. JRPG1 and JRPG2, which I've talked about several times, don't need any elaboration. You'll know both soon enough. JRPG3 is in pre-production at the moment, and is something that should appeal to fans. This will be announced in 2016, at the earliest, I would assume. They've only just started picking things up this year. JRPG4 is much further away. This will be a more significant title, but you're not hearing about this anytime soon. This is towards the end of the generation. JRPG5 is similar to a title that you already know about. Also, a late generation title.

That's your Sony exclusive JRPGs which SCEJ/A is going to be involved in some shape or form over the next five years. Nice, isn't it? I don't think you have to worry about any of them being cancelled. But don't expect to hear of the latter three anytime soon, but I'm sure it'll look more believable once JRPG1/JRPG2 are announced since those are up first, and hey, we're not that far now.

To ruin some SE stuff.

FF7 spin-off. Real. Not AAA, but it'll be good. No one is going to complain. Current gen. Square Enix crossover is PS4 exclusive. I don't mean Musou. New Parasite Eve is pretty straightforward. A new PE game.

Monster Hunter PS4, I think I was caught by Chobel in January when I posted it, and edited it. But it's been leaked from the looks of it anyway. That's your upcoming MH PS4 game. However, it's not the only one. SCEJ/A has been discussing with Capcom about bringing more Monster Hunter to PS4 for a while, and for the most part, the only thing I can say is things are looking pretty good on that front. Please be excited. Although, check your expectations a little if you're expecting some massive effort. We're just fitting in what exists, rather than trying to create something new.

The new Naval RPG is a western game. Big publisher, big budget. And I think that's about enough.

All sounds like bullshit, doesn't it? That's good. If it sounds too believable, it'd be no fun.

Gast
Dieses Thema wurde nun für weitere Antworten gesperrt.

• Neu erstellen...