Zum Inhalt springen

Beyond: Two Souls™

Cloud

Welche Bewertung kriegt das Spiel von dir?  

95 Benutzer abgestimmt

1. 1. Welche Bewertung kriegt das Spiel von dir?

Empfohlene Beiträge

Etwas überraschend. Ich hätte diesmal mit weitaus positiveren Kritiken gerechnet, da doch nun jeder weiß, was man erwartet und laut QD hat Beyond auch mehr Gameplay als HR.

hier etwas zu den Reviews.

Von Gamesmaster UK

''A very basic summary of what they say is that the story is too jumpy to get invested in, the script and characters are mostly poor (outside of Jodie), some situations are unbelievable (even for a game partially about a psychic ghost), and interactivity is limited. On the positive side they say the best moments are when Jodie is younger (rather than the action-based parts when she's older), and that the technology behind it is strong.''

Von Play

''Technically and graphically impressive, Beyond tells a story that never grips in quite the same way as it's predecessor. There's still nothing quite like like it, but David Cage clearly has trouble writing a concise, believable story and it shows.''

• Antworten 1.9Tsd
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Top-Benutzer in diesem Thema

hier etwas zu den Reviews.

Von Gamesmaster UK

''A very basic summary of what they say is that the story is too jumpy to get invested in, the script and characters are mostly poor (outside of Jodie), some situations are unbelievable (even for a game partially about a psychic ghost), and interactivity is limited. On the positive side they say the best moments are when Jodie is younger (rather than the action-based parts when she's older), and that the technology behind it is strong.''

Von Play

''Technically and graphically impressive, Beyond tells a story that never grips in quite the same way as it's predecessor. There's still nothing quite like like it, but David Cage clearly has trouble writing a concise, believable story and it shows.''

Das fettmarkierte macht mir jetzt Sorgen, denn schon Heavy Rain war drehbuchtechnisch unglaubwürdig und miserabel geschrieben, gerade mit Hinblick auf die Auflösung.

Klingt jetzt zwar nicht gut, aber ich glaube das ist bei dem Spiel einfach Geschmackssache. Mir macht eigentlich nur folgendes Sorgen:

Da man ja die Quicktime-Events fast komplett rausgenommen hat, steuert man das ganze ja mit dem Stick. Also in eine bestimmte Richtung bewegen dann (zum Beispiel bei Kämpfen). Ich hoffe man blickt da durch, in welche Richtung man drücken sollte.

Fahrenheit und Heavy Rain haben ja auch nicht jedem gefallen. Mir jedenfalls haben beide Teile viel Spaß gemacht. Fahrenheit fand ich sogar noch ein Stück besser.

ich freu mich drauf, hoffe das der Beyond endlich morgen mit DHL bei mir ankommt.

hier mal ein eindruck von einem NeoGAF user (keine Spoiler).

Okay here is my impression and I finished the game yesterday.

Playtime was about 9-10 hours if not more, so okayish.

Graphics: Most beautiful graphics on the PS3. There were so many moments were I didn't know that I have to play (more than in The Last of Us). Incredible scenes and very cool lightning. Sometimes it stuttert a bit when there were fast paced scenes. I played this game together with a group of friends and the woman wanted us to keep playing because they were amazed at how much this game looks like a movie - it's way better than anything else on the console. There are scenes were it cannot hold the quality, but it's only two scenes were I thought that.

Gameplay: Well, after about 5 minutes you are able to control it very well... never had any problems and there were two scenes (Stealth scenes) were I had very much fun. I played together with a friend. He played Aiden and I played with Jodie, both of us could just switch with triangle. We played on the "Play videogames often" difficulty, but didn't have any problems at all. We tried two scenes with different choices and were surprised how different a few scenes were. Well.. there are many choices and quiete a few sad ones which made the woman in our group cry. :-( so be prepared.

Sound: Awesome, chilling inspiring soundtrack. I want to buy it. Better than Heavy Rain.

Story: I don't want to spoil anything, but like you saw in the Demo the game jumps around. This stylistic choice made my happy because the game doesn't get boring and holds back the twists like that. Good choice. The story itself is way better than Heavy Rain... and I liked Heavy Rain alot. Ellen Page and William Dafoe perform very good. There are scenes where our friends were so emotionaly bound that they screamed which choice we should make...

In my opinion and two friends of mine which play videogames very often and one woman friend which played Heavy Rain we agreed that Beyond: Two Souls is a better game than Heavy Rain. It's a game which you have to play with a group of friends because everyone feels like they are involved in a movie experience. We even discussed how cool it would be to have choices in a cinema.

Many different choices, great soundtrack and amazing graphics give the game a good value for it's money. So buy it. I can't believe that there are people out there which think that Heavy Rain is better.

Die US ist definitiv zensiert, da gab es schonmal eine News, daran hat sich seither auch nichts geändert.

Gibt sogar schon 2 Szenen auf Youtube, wo (vermeintlich) zensiert wurde.

"Duschszene"

Von Sony auch bestätigt?

Bei EU version gabs ja auch ein statement seitens Sony, aber zur Zensur der US Version habe ich nur von Händlern gelesen.

Etwas überraschend. Ich hätte diesmal mit weitaus positiveren Kritiken gerechnet, da doch nun jeder weiß, was man erwartet und laut QD hat Beyond auch mehr Gameplay als HR.

Solch ein Spiel gefällt den Leuten entweder oder es gefällt ihnen nicht. Und wenn es halt für die Redakteure nicht ansprechend genug ist kommt dann sowas raus. Kommt halt wirklich ganz auf den Geschmack an. Eine rein objektive Meinung ist bei solchen Tests sowieso nicht möglich.

@Killzone Pro Ja ich weiß was du meinst. Ich hoffe mal das es dieses mal besser wird, auch wenn mir oben genanntes schon wieder sorgen bereitet..

@ spider2000 Genauso sehe ich das auch. Gerade das man soviele verschiedene Enden haben kann und die handlung sehr oft und tiefgreifend verändern kann, ist einfach großartig und bringt wirklich einen hohen wiederspielwert mit sich ^^

Krass, bereits in der Demo 2 Enden? Ich habe nur den ersten Abschnitt mit dem Experiment gespielt und dann ausgeschaltet, da ich mir dann doch lieber alles am Stück reinziehen will. Aber selbst dieser erste Abschnitt hat mich schon mitgenommen und ich hätte sehr gerne weitergespielt ^^

Gerade dann abzuschalten wenn es spannend wird? Das könnte ich nicht ^^'

Mich verwundern diese Wertungen jetzt aber auch...